The Grand Hotel Tremezzo is an Art Nouveau icon located on the western shore of Lake Como. An enchanting place, ideal for organizing a memorable event and a small Italian holiday for your guests. Big and wonderful spaces to accommodate all kinds of events, but all distinguished by endless elegance.
A luxury structure, ready to make every single moment unforgettable. Against the backdrop of views ranging from crystal clear waters towards Bellagio to the peaks of the Grigne, the Grand Hotel welcomes its guests in environments with a unique atmosphere complemented by three swimming pools, a private beach and a large private park. The warmth of “made in Italy” hospitality is one of the many distinctive features of this location.
Entering the palace means taking a step back in time, in particular to the Belle Époque. Beauty is everywhere; from the aged interiors, characterized by bright colors and prestigious furnishings, to the exuberance and majesty of the external façade. The excess of Art Nouveau is harmoniously combined with contemporary luxury to make your event and your holiday on the lake extraordinary.
The special features of the location:
1. The pools: The Water-On-the-Water, a swimming pool that floats directly on the lake, infinity. The pool of flowers, surrounded by colors and scents and the unmistakable Infinity in the T Spa. The pools of the Grand Hotel Tremezzo offer unforgettable places for a dip in relaxation while enjoying breathtaking views.
2. The classic Lido by the lake to experience all the pleasure of the beach, but with the spectacle of the blue waters of Lake Como. Authentic sand and elegant chaise lounges and umbrellas to recreate an unparalleled idyllic corner.
3. Private access to water. Peace and beauty to be experienced along the waterways, with private motorboats moored by the Marina to discover the magic of the lake, its large open spaces and the most hidden and exclusive inlets.
4. The park. Over twenty square kilometers of landscape enlivened by ancient plants and exotic palms, azaleas, tulips, geraniums and hydrangeas. Bright colors and perfumes, to experience the peace of nature in total serenity.
5. The paths to reach the Belvedere: the perfect point to fully enjoy a breathtaking panorama, especially at sunset.
6. Rooms and suites. Each with a unique personality and charm. All with spectacular views of the lake or the tranquility of the park, the rooms and villas have wonderful interiors and all kinds of comforts: balconies and spacious terraces and whirlpools.
7. T Spa. Sweetness, professionalism and harmony. Tailor-made treatments and pure relaxation. A plus of the Hotel, a pampering for guests.
Events and weddings
The perfect place to organize a luxury, exuberant and extremely elegant wedding. The details of the location will make your event unique and unforgettable! Iconic settings, each with a distinct personality, to be exploited and used for every single moment of the day. Every corner of the structure can be designed to accommodate a particular moment during the day. The views of the lake, the five-star service will make your wedding day an indelible memory for you and your guests.
Gorgeous receptions, impeccably set up to highlight the already unique beauties of the location. Lake Como as art: spectacular and romantic scenery. Perfect for an outdoor ceremony, for an elegant and luxury dinner under the stars. A unique location that blends the concepts of exclusivity and proximity together. Like the concept of food, one of the most important cultural aspects. The cuisine of the Grand Hotel Tremezzo renews the gastronomic legacy of the great Master of Italian cuisine, Gualtiero Marchesi, first three-star Italian chef. A unique cuisine: creation from scratch for each dish, in the name of simplicity and creativity.
Organizing a wedding in this splendid structure means not only making a single day unique, that of your wedding, but also letting your guests live a real Italian experience. In fact, they will be able to stay in the Hotel and experience a unique and different emotion every day, discovering the wonders of Lake Como!
Contact us for more information on this wonderful place and to organize your unique event!